May 13, 2010

Etude BB bright



This bb cream is from etudehouse sisterline,Etude.Etude,innisfree,mamonde,etudehouse,sulwhasoo are under one group which is Amore Pacific. Anyway,I like this bb cream.It has cute,pinky-black packaging in squezze tube with pump on it:) I loove anything pink,so I won't miss this cutey bb cream as well. This bb cream has light fragrance,very2 light one that I don't feel bothered at all about its perfume.It's also heavy textured/thick,unlike 2 others etudehouse bb creams.Does it have good coverage?Yes,it does :)

 
It's moisturizing,not drying at all so probably people who have oily skin won't fancy this bb cream.This bb cream gives me a slight hint of glowing look(though not as glow as etudehouse precious mineral bb cream).


I like this bb cream alot,except its shade of color which is pink shade:(..Really doesn't suit me at all.So if I want to wear this bb cream,I must blend it with other bb cream color,or..balancing it with my face powder.Hard to do tough..
*overall point is 4,shade is an important thing for me..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spamming isn't a lovely thing!I won't approve any spam and advertisement comment here.Please,don't try your luck by spamming on my blog.Thank you..