May 13, 2010

Innisfree Mineral Skin BB



Ok,I have to admit that I bought this bb cream mainly because that one was labeled under these words:"mineral skin".I was curious about how this bb cream will work on my skin,and..does it contain mineral or does it have anything to do with"mineral cosmetic"trends? Whatever,I bought it and..love the packaging as well:) Looked convincing..^^


The ingredients are:(from the web with the help of google translator)
Purified Water, cyclopenta Siloxane, titanium dioxide, butylene glycol frills digital camera rate / digital camera plate,echilheksilmetoksisinnameyiteu, peuropilrengeulrayikol(propylene glycol?),
-9 Lauryl's blood at the time of the Annals of poly di methyl childimechikon, zinc oxide, dimethicone / vinyl di mechanism Politics cone cross-polymer, a cycle Six siloxane, lavender flowers, the number of chitosan, Epi to go to the catechins going rate, and high-alu by Nick her seed, sorbitan source Te Rate,
Discover Te Des Moines TITANIUM HL Light, sodyumkeulrorayideu(sodium chloride?),aluminum hydroxide, cliff stability, Rick Seed, binildimechikon / mechikonsilseseukwioksankeuroseupolrimeo,
poly methyl methacrylate, tree-reel silane silane frills car, echilheksilgeulriserin, disodyumyiditieyi, met, such as silica, seryumoksayideu, polyester -1, Phenoxyethanol, yellow iron oxide, black iron oxide, red iron oxide, spices

So,here is my opinion about this bb cream:It has heavy/thick texture,light herbal fragrance,good coverage as well.It does work on my dry skin,so I dunno about the oil control stuff.How about the look it will give ya?hmm..just flat look,not glowing,not dewy,neither matte.Since I bought shade#2 which is natural,it came in very2 natural brown shade one which I didn't fancy though.It's dark on my skin tone,not really match.So..probably very tanned people will love this bb cream imo ;) Overall,it's a good bb cream.Only if you have really tan skin tone..
*4 points to this bb cream

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spamming isn't a lovely thing!I won't approve any spam and advertisement comment here.Please,don't try your luck by spamming on my blog.Thank you..