May 09, 2010

The Skin Food Agave Cactus BB cream


This time I'm going to review the latest TSF bb cream(well,at least they haven't launched any bb creams since then). This BB cream is the most expensive among all The Skin Food bb creams.It came in an adorable packaging.Very stylish,it just looked like a cactus plant,don't you think so?:) Since I'm a"judge cosmetic by its cover"believer,so I wouldn't say no to this cute bb cream :) Actually,korean and japanese cosmetics come in cute,princessy,stylish packaging.That's why I fell in love with them.Beside,compare it to western cosmetic brand,korean and japanese cosmetics offering you just the same quality(some are even better)in much more affordable prices so I prefer korean and japanese brand when it come to cosmetic(especially in skin care range)these days.I've ever tried The Body Shop range,before I jumped into Korean brands.Honestly,I prefer the korean ones bcoz I can see my skin improvement. How about my home based Indonesian cosmetic brands?Well..I have tried some of them,even since I was on my teens age.Indonesian cosmetic brands are good too.But now I jump into something new,let's say it as...having new experience(s) in this cosmetic world! LOL!^0^.. Yea..I like to try something new,and will always be interested in anything new and different.It's fun to try anything new!:)

Oke,so get back to that agave bb cream.It came in 2 shade:shade#1 and shade#2. Since I haven't heard any review about the shade(is it darker than tsf mushroom bb cream,or lighter than tsf gingko green bb cream),so I decided to buy it on shade#2. The packaging,well...it's different than anyother 3 tsf bb creams before.It has sponge on the tube,so if you want to use it,you'll need to press the tube untill the liquid fill the sponge.After that,you can apply it directly to your face with the sponge attached. Well..somehow I think this new system is a bit messy since the bb cream is quite thick,so it won't flow through the sponge easily.

This is what it's written from the web:
Oil free with long moisture retention and UV protection, it is ideal for dry skin with hydrating agave and cactus extracts. Attached with a round elastic NBR puff at the end of the air tube, it allows convenient application with minimal hand contact for a bare flawless look. 
The ingredients are:
Water, cyclopenta Siloxane, titanium dioxide, siloxanes Six cycles, butilrengeulrayikol, echilheksilmetoksisinnameyiteu, echilheksilsalrisilreyiteu, zinc oxide, setilpiyiji / PPG -10 / 1 Dimethicone, isoamyl p - metoksisinnameyiteu, Vis - ??????????????, boron nitride, PEG / PPG -19/19 Dimethicone, Sorbitan Ollie Bates, sodyumkeulrorayideu, kapeurilrilmechikon, PEG - 10 Dimethicone, Discover Te Des Moines Lanthanum hectorite, seresin, butylene glycol frills digital camera rate / digital camera plate, binildimechikon / mechikonsilseseukwioksankeuropolrimeo, aluminum hydroxide, Rick cliff stability, seed, sorbitan Te source Rate, propylene carbonate, dimethicone / mechi konkopolrimeo, talc, tree-reel silane silane frills car, Ethanol, blue agave leaf extract, cactus flower extract, Phenoxyethanol, mechilparaben, propylparaben, disodyumyiditieyi, spices , [, -], yellow iron oxide, red iron oxide, black iron oxide, ultramarine
 


So it's for dry skin and hydrating.First time I apply it,I can't mention exactly the color shade.It's yellow,but not as yellow as TSF aloe bb cream.Not pinky either.Umm..I dunno.But it's certainly not Natural/brown shade.Maybe between yellow and pink.Anyway,this color doesn't suit me well. My shade is between TSF mushroom and TSF aloe bb cream.Mushroom shade #1 is a bit dark for me,but aloe is too yellow for me.Oke,so this bb cream isn't my shade. Is it hydrating?I dunno why,but I don't feel being hydrated at all.TSF mushroom is more hydrating than this TSF agave.So I think those who have oily skin type can use this bb cream as well,since it didn't work for my dry skin means it has oil control eh?:) About the look,I think this product will give you matte look,though it has SPF 36 PA++(but it wasn't shiny,not even dewy at all!!).Yes,I think it will give ya a matte look.Good coverage as well.
*3 points for this product(at least it has good packaging,and it didn't make me breakouts:D)..

2 comments:

  1. Thank you Kim for visiting:) Should have provided with the real pic,but my camera is broken.Soon as I got my camera back,will provide with the real pic...
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Spamming isn't a lovely thing!I won't approve any spam and advertisement comment here.Please,don't try your luck by spamming on my blog.Thank you..