May 08, 2010

The Skin Food Aloe BB cream


I bought this BB cream after TSF mushroom bb cream one. As usual,it came in 2 shades:#1 Radiant Skin,and #2 Natural Skin. This is what it's said on official TSF web:"An excellent soothing treatment with UV protection (SPF20 PA++), it especially suits people with sensitive skin. This cream leaves skin feeling moisturized while it corrects skin tone for a naturally air-brushed complexion". So I bought this in shade #1,Radiant skin.
The ingredients are:
Water, sayikeulromechikon, titanium dioxide, setilpiyiji / PPG -10 / 1 Dimethicone, butilrengeulrayikol, echilheksilmetoksisinnameyiteu, poly methyl methacrylate, seresin, boron nitride, the source sorbitane Te rate, sodyumkeulrorayideu, dimethicone, penilteurimechikon, sorbitan All rebates, binildimechikon / mechikonsilseseukwioksankeuroseupolrimeo, in Annals of trimethylammonium silicate, aluminum hydroxide, cliff stability, Rick Seed, Talc, tree Lil frills car silane Silane, Silica, Aloe Vera leaf extract (100 mg), Phenoxyethanol, propylparaben, mechilparaben, spices, yellow iron oxide, red iron oxide, black iron oxide, ultramarine

Different than the mushroom one,this bb cream suits for those who have yellow skin tone. It contains SPF 20 PA++,it also has good coverage .First time I wore it,it gave me a matte look.I didn't mind a matte look,as long as it didn't dry out my skin,but hell..this bb cream gave me a feeling of getting in a looongg,dry season on my face skin. Really2 dry out your skin. Perhaps this bb cream will work the best for those who have oily skin types,but definitely not for me who has a dry-normal skin type.
*2 points for this bb cream,I don't like getting my skin dry.Sorry:/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spamming isn't a lovely thing!I won't approve any spam and advertisement comment here.Please,don't try your luck by spamming on my blog.Thank you..