May 08, 2010

The Skin Food Gingko Green BB cream


So,out of my curiousity about TSF bb creams,I finally bought all kind of bb creams that The Skin Food has,hehe.. Including this Gingko Green BB cream.Actually,this gingko bb cream was the 1st bb cream that The Skin Food has made.Here is the order,based on which one was launched first by The Skin Food:

1.Gingko Green BB cream
2.Aloe BB cream
3.Mushroom BB cream
4.Agave Cactus BB cream
Yea,I bought this kinda"late".Why?bcoz I was curious about the mushroom one first :),so I bought it first.


This time I chose shade#2 because I heard that this Gingko Green BB cream was the fairest one among all bb creams that skin food has. Also,that this BB cream was made for dry skin type,which means this bb cream should be moisturizing.
The ingredients are:
Water, sayikeulromechikon, titanium dioxide, macadamia seed oil, setilpiyiji / PPG -10 / 1 Dimethicone, butilrengeulrayikol, echilheksilmetoksisinnameyiteu, jojoba seed oil, dimethicone, seresin, boron nitride , sodyumkeulrorayideu, sorbitan All rebates, sorbitan Te source rate, the tree in the Annals of methyl silicate, poly methyl methacrylate, silica, binildimechikon / mechikonsilseseukwioksankeuroseupolrimeo, aluminum hydroxide, cliff stability, Rick Seed , talc, tree-reel silane silane frills car, Ginkgo biloba extract (50 mg), green tea extract (50 mg), Aloe Vera Leaf Extract, Cucumber Extract, Phenoxyethanol, propylparaben, mechilparaben, spices, yellow iron oxide, red iron oxide , black iron oxide, ultramarine

First time I tried it,the color's just too fair for my skin tone! It's a bit pinkish,so I thought it would be best for those who have pink tone/undertone. Apart from that,I don't think that this bb cream was moisturizing and suitable for dry skin type since I didn't feel getting hydrated at all!! It also had no SPF at all,so by far this isn't my fave bb cream.But yes,it gave me a bit matte look so I guess people with oily skin type can wear this product as well.Good coverage as well.
*For my dry skin type+didn't match the shade,I give this product 3 points.

2 comments:

  1. I just want to say thank-you for all your blog posts on the different BB creams! I have been hearing a lot about them recently, and am running out of my foundation, and these seem to be the perfect item to take over my current routine! I think I have finally settled on the perfect one, thank-you for your reviews!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi michelle:)
    Welcome and thank you for visiting my blog:) I actually have to take some pic for bb creams comparison,I'll do it for some bb cream that i still have.You can check back later,however i'll sawtch it on a paper,better than on skin only.
    Good luck in finding the perfect bb cream;)

    ReplyDelete

Spamming isn't a lovely thing!I won't approve any spam and advertisement comment here.Please,don't try your luck by spamming on my blog.Thank you..