August 08, 2010

Etude Fresh Cherry Tint

I bought this product couple of months ago,but just review it now.So..yes,this is a delayed review. Etude Fresh Cherry Tint comes in 3 colors:Cherry red,Cherry pink,and Cherry Peach.

 courtesy of etude.co.kr

I chose Cherry Red since I wanted a healthy red tinted lips looks.I prefer lip tints to lipsticks since liptint tinted and coloring our lips,not just covering the surface of our lips with colors like what lipsticks do. 
So,this was what I bought..a cherry red one.I like its packaging,so cute and girly. First time you applied it,you'll smell a cherry smelt,very2 fresh.The tint also gave you a cold and tingling sensation on your lips too.No,this isn't a lip plumper at all but it does give you a tingling sensation on your lips which I don't really fancy.Now about the color.Surprisingly,though it's called lip tint,but it didn't tint at all,BUT covered the surface of my lips like lipsticks.Something that dissapointed me much(i bought this because I wanted a lip tint). The color wasn't that red,it's a milky red.But still,that wasn't my fave look at all.I prefer my nature republic stain girl's tint to this one since it gave me a tinted lip.
The ingredients are:(as listed on the web)
Water, echilheksilpalmiteyiteu, butilrengeulrayikol, seven at the time of hydroxy acrylate,  
polysorbate 60, yangbeotnamuyeolmaechuchulmul, echilheksilmetoksisinnameyiteu, seukualran , echilheksilgeulriserin, carbon tetra-sodium this two dt, disodyumyiditieyi, Phenoxyethanol, spices, and titanium dioxide (CI 77891), Red 102 (CI 16255), Red 218 (CI 45410:1), Red 227 No. (CI 17200), Blue 1 (CI 42090)


i love the packaging,soo girly..^^
Overall,I think this wasn't the product that I was looking for which is a real lip tint. So I give this product 3 points due to its cute packaging..

2 comments:

  1. oooh! I loved this too and bought the peach and pink shades, and love it so much.
    please visit my blog at:

    http://sparkleapple.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi:) thanx for visiting:) What a lovely blog that you have too:)

    I loved the packaging,a very sweet girly packaging.. In my opinion,it's more like a lipstick than lip tint.I've seen it on your blog,it looks better on you than on me :D...
    Guess it's the lovely product for you...

    ReplyDelete

Spamming isn't a lovely thing!I won't approve any spam and advertisement comment here.Please,don't try your luck by spamming on my blog.Thank you..