November 25, 2010

Physicians Formula Magic Mosaic Multi Colored Custom Blush in Soft Rose/Rose

 
Physicians Formula Magic Mosaic Multi Colored Custom Blush in Soft Rose/Rose was my 1st Physicians Formula product. The product looked tempting,and pretty(look at the mosaic color!),so i wont think twice for buying this product.This was a compact powder blush,so..yes it's powdery,something that won't be my favorite.I prefer cream,liquid blush to powdery one since powdery blush was more like a disaster on application imo.Not just it's less lasting,the color isn't as pigmented as the cream/liquid one.

my previous blush

My previous blushes were all of those maybelline creamy blush ones.And some powdery blushes which are my mum's and definitely not my fave(bcoz it's powdery).However,this PF blush looked so pretty so I bought it. 
pretty,isn't it?




This PF blush was a bit glittery,not that much glittery that you won't spot it if you don't look at it closely.
The ingredients of this blush are:
TALC, MICA, DIMETHICONE, ALUMINUM STARCH OCTENYLSUCCINATE, OCTYLDODECYL STEAROYL STEARATE, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, BIS-DIGLYCERYL POLYACYLADIPATE-2, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, DEHYDROACETIC ACID, SORBIC ACID, METHYLPARABEN, PROPYLPARABEN. MAY CONTAIN: IRON OXIDES, TITANIUM DIOXIDE, YELLOW 5 LAKE, ULTRAMARINES, RED 6, RED 7 LAKE, RED 30 LAKE

Came in a compact powder casing,with hidden compartment below the blush for the brush place.There's a mirror attached on the back of the blush.All of these are connected in 1 hinge which i think it sucks!The hinge was easily broken due to the weight of the blush plus the up and down movement that you made during reaching your brush,look at the mirror for blushing process,what more can you expect than a broken hinge!!


came with a brush+mirror inside
see that?it's easily broken
The soft rose/rose color is pretty,but as I predicted before,this isn't higly pigmented and less lasting.
Overall,I don't like this blush so that I wish I can get rid this blush asap and replacing it with the new one which will take a while'till I finish this one.I'll give this product 2 points,at least it has pretty mosaic packaging.

2 comments:

  1. Yes it is pretty,indeed:)..However I love creamy/liquid blush on than powdery one.The powdery one just don't stay as long as cream/liquid ones imo...

    Thanx for commenting cynthia,love your blog and your lovely blushes:))))

    ReplyDelete

Spamming isn't a lovely thing!I won't approve any spam and advertisement comment here.Please,don't try your luck by spamming on my blog.Thank you..