December 24, 2010

VOV Daily Fresh Masks

Woah..don't realize that it's almost the end of the year 2010! I rarely blogging(which means update my blog  or visiting other blogs-blogwalking)due to this crazy internet connection(hellooo Indonesian broadband ISP...give us your better service please!)and my activities,so I'm sorry if I reply comments lately sometime.I'll do my best to reply it asap though :).
Anyway,some of beauty bloggers give "best  product award of 2010".Good idea to do,but I think it will be hard for me to choose the best product since I keep on searching for better ones so I think I can't pick any best product for now :) Maybe later.

Ok,so let's move on the next topic.This time I'm going to review VOV masks that I've tried:


1.VOV Daily Fresh Multi Vita Egg Peel Off mask
I love VOV masks,especially for its cute packaging.MY fave one is this VOV multi vita egg peel off mask.I don't really like sheet mask as I think it's such a waste to have just 1 time mask,and you can't re-use it again.
I mean,if you buy 1 sachet of sheet mask,you can only use it one time then waste it,that's it!But if you buy a non sheet mask,you can use it again untill you get run out of it.Beside,I like the sensation of peeling off mask from my face. My face skin will feel so soft and tight after that.Love it!:)

About this mask,this is description about this mask:"VOV Daily Fresh Mini Pack Peel Off Pack Multi Vita Egg,removes dull dead skin cells and impurities, leaving you a healthy and vivid glow".
This mask came in clear liquid glue alike form with apleasant smell.Though it's made from egg,but it didn't smell egg at all.Just apply it on your face after you wash it,then leave it untill dry.After that,just peel it off.And you'll get a smooth,so soft skin :).  
Love this mask.Definitely 5 points for this mask..

2.VOV Daily Fresh berry and berry wash off pack

Bought this on  a reccomendation of a friend.She said this mask smells good,so I was tempted to try it.
Beside,look at the packagin!Looks yummy! So I decided to try this. This is a description about this mask:
"VOV Daily Fresh Mini Wash Off Pack Berry and Berry,contains rich Vitamin which revitalizes skin and prevents the formulation of melanin. The circulation of blood is also promoted, leaving skin moistened and radiant"


This mask came in creamy form moisturizer alike with red beads on it.I think this mask is good for dry skin so I hope it will work on my dry skin.
The ingredients are:
water,butylene glycol, glycerin, cyclomethicone,carbomer,triethanolamine, Bis-PEG-18 Methyl Ether Dimethyl Silane, Alcohol,phenyl trimethicone,betaine,sodium hyaluronate,
fragaria vesca(strawberry)fruit extract,panthenol,allantoin,rubus idaeus(raspberry)fruit extract,morus alba root extract,vaccinium angustifolium(blueberry)fruit extract,glyceryl polymethacrylate,propylene glycol,saccharide isomerate,PEG-40 Hydrogenated castor oil,PPG-26-Buteth-26,Cellulose,CI 77491(iron oxides),hydroxypropyl methylcellulose,lactose,tocopheryl acetate,portulaca oleracea extract,CI 45190(AKA401),benzophenone-9,methylparaben,phenoxyethanol,fragrance.

To apply it,you just need to apply it after your face washed then apply this mask on your face.Wait untill it quite sink to your face,then wash your face. I have done it all,and...got broke out in the morning which means this mask is too oily for me. Me and creamy mask are not a best pal,i've ver tried yoghurt mask from oriflame before and it's super oily to my face caused me broke out.I guess this mask is good for those who has a very dry skin, not to someone with dry but sensitive skin like me.
Since it didn't work well for me,i'll give this product 3 points.At least,lovely smells:)..

2 comments:

  1. Oh god, i'm using berry and berry wash off park right now...
    i hope i don't break out...><

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kristin..
    It depends on your skin type and your skin sensitivity,I guess.If you have a very dry skin,this one is for you.But if you have oily skin... hmm..this one is oily though -__-

    Good luck with the mask;)

    ReplyDelete

Spamming isn't a lovely thing!I won't approve any spam and advertisement comment here.Please,don't try your luck by spamming on my blog.Thank you..