Burt's Bees lip shimmer

Thanx to my dear friend Lumielle with her pretty blog,now I feel quite inspired to write about some stuffs on my cosmetic bag :) This time is about burt's bees lip shimmer.This was my first burt's bees product.I wanted to try burt's bees because their products were 100% natural,made from natural ingredients. So here is burt's bees in my pocket now :)




ingredients:
ricinus communis (castor) seed oil, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, beeswax, euphorbia cerifera (candelilla) wax, lanolin, mentha piperita (peppermint) oil, copernicia cerifera (carnauba) wax, tocopherol, rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf extract, glycine soja (soybean) oil, canola oil., May contain: carmine, titanium dioxide, mica, iron oxides, tin oxide.


First time I used it,it's just all...Minty!!!Like you put your toothpaste on your lips,and don't forget the cold sensation also! I chose nutmeg as the color of my burt's bees lip shimmer because I wanted to have a natural red lips,but seemed I was wrong.The product only gave me a slice hint of red color,and gave more shimmer on my lips(which I absolutely never fancy any shimmer lipstick,somehow I feel shimmer lipstick is just"too much"silvery color for me).So for the color,I'd definitely say no,but for its benefit as a lipbalm,burt's bees is the best(where else you can find natural cosmetic with such an affordable price?).If i can give this a rating,I'll give this product 4 out of 5..

0 lovely notes

Spamming isn't a lovely thing!I won't approve any spam and advertisement comment here.Please,don't try your luck by spamming on my blog.Thank you..