Etudehouse Glow Base Sun Guard SPF 36 PA++


This is the first sunblock that I've ever loved,ever! Before using this sunblock,I've tried lotsa sunblocks before:Banana Boat,The Body Shop,Nivea,Vaseline,Avon,and others brand that I hardly remember what it was.All came in thick,heavy,greasy texture which lead me into one condition:Acnes!!

So,when I bought this sunblock,I hoped that this sunblock can solve my previous sunblock problems.What's in this sunblock's ingredients? Here is the ingredients list:
water,butylene glycol,ethylhexyl methoxycinnamate,cyclopentasiloxane,bisethylhexyloxyphenol methoxyphenyl triazine,dicrapylil carbonate,titanium dioxide,c12-15 alkyl benzoate,phenethyl benzoate,isoamyl p-methoxycinnamate,mica,aloe barbadensis extract,buddleja davidii extract,thymus vulgaris(thyme)extract, tocopheryl acetate,silica,phenyl trimethicone,glyceryl stearate,peg-100 stearate,polyacrylate-13,cetearyl alcohol,polyisobutene,aluminium stearate,polyhydroxystearic acid,alumina,ethylhexylglycerine,polysorbate 20,carbomer glycerin,disodium edta,phenoxyethanol , 
fragrance,ci 17200
                                     


This sunblock has light texture,not watery,not creamy.Just in the middle.It has pleasant smell,not sure what the smell is,but I like it:)  It's not sticky,not leaving white cast either.It easily sink into your skin,just like moisturizer.  Since I chose the Glow base sun guard,so this sunblock gives me extra glow(which I like):)
Overall,I love this product. *5 points for this product^^

2 lovely notes

  1. Hi girly thanks for dropping by my blog n for yr sweet comment :)

    I am Indian of Mongolian descent with a little bit of Scottish blood, that's why I don't look typically "Indian" And I come from North-East India where most people look South-east Asian

    You have a lovely blog too!

    ♥xx♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi:) Thanx for visiting my blog as well,Cynthia :)

    I see..you look absolutely like South-east Asian women,unlike mostly"Indian"women.. Physically,I meant.
    Still..you're stunning!

    *nice to know you:)

    ReplyDelete

Spamming isn't a lovely thing!I won't approve any spam and advertisement comment here.Please,don't try your luck by spamming on my blog.Thank you..