Burt's Bees Radiance Night Creme




As what I have written before,I'm currently a bit freak about parabens and eco-cosmetics issue,so here is my burt's bees haul:

Burt's bees Radiance night creme

Why nite creme?I prefer lotion for my daylight to cream,so I choose night creme since it's ok to use something creamy on our nite time(no clog pores caused by heavy texture of cream+sweat+dirt).Lotion is lighter on texture imo,so we can use it on daylight without have to worry about clogged pores-->acnes.

So,how about this cream?I choose burt's bees because of they claimed to provide products which are almost 100% natural.No preservatives,no parabens,no SLS,no pthalates,just natural things.And,this Radiance nite creme is 98.2% natural. Well,I believe in it since the first time I opened the jar,it smelt like my granma's creme.Exactly smells like a creme from"old"time,no fragrance at all.

These are the ingredients:Ingredients: aqua (water, eau), prunus amygdalus dulcis (sweet almond) oil, stearic acid, glycerin, tapioca starch, cholesterol, lecithin, parfum (fragrance), royal jelly, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, citrus medica limonum (lemon bioflavonoids) peel extract, equisetum hyemale (horsetail) extract, humulus lupulus (hops) extract, rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf extract, pinus strobus (pine tree) cone extract, beta-carotene, olus (vegetable oil, huile vegetale), sodium borate, xanthan gum, chlorphenesin, phenoxyethanol, butylphenyl methylpropional, citronellol, hexyl cinnamal, hydroxycitronellal, hydroxyisohexyl 3-cyclohexene carboxaldehyde, isoeugenol, limonene, linalool.
And it's what it said on the web:Wake up your skin with a renewed radiance. This light-weight natural moisturiser is specially formulated with royal jelly, one of nature's most nutritious substances, and botanical oils and extracts to help enhance skin's natural radiance. With lemon, rosemary and pine tree extracts for deep overnight treatment, you’ll get naturally radiant, younger-looking skin.

I dunno about that radiance effect since I've just used it once,but I did have a smooth skin in the morning after the nite before I used that cream.I'll continue using this cream though there's something that I hate about this cream:It IS super stickyyyyy!!! Trust me,you can use this cream as a substitute to a glue(in case you run out of it,and in a hurry to stick a stamp,hehehe..)I've never found and used a cream that sticky before,never!..I guess this cream will be good for people with dry skin like mine because it's sticky,and took at least 3 hrs before this cream sink into my skin well.So for oily skin people..I don't think it's a good match for them.


Well..at least there's something that makes me stick to this product,that is I'm an eco cosmetic mania now(let's say..I'have been trying.Though i'm still drooling over some cute princessy packaging non eco cosmetic products^_^).
*Since I like this product,I give this product 4 points for its benefit to my skin.

2 lovely notes

  1. Hello there fellow Indonesian beauty blogger! So good to read your blog here! ^^
    Where did you buy this anyway? It's kinda hard to buy Burt's Bees around here, hehe..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi ceecile..Thanx for reading and following:)
    Beli di kaskus.Coba aja say!Banyak hidden treasure there :)..

    ReplyDelete

Spamming isn't a lovely thing!I won't approve any spam and advertisement comment here.Please,don't try your luck by spamming on my blog.Thank you..