Burt’s Bees Doctor Burt’s Herbal Blemish Stick™




Hi all!:) It has been quite long time I didn't do blogging. I was busy,and got sick for couple of days,and now..thanks to my ISP..it gets me blogging even more rare! I can't believe it,it has been a week I get this internet connection trouble,they cut my connection every 10 seconds,so I keep on clicking"connect"button all the time! Pretty nice,huh?!..

Yea..better move to another subject which is..this Burt’s Bees Doctor Burt’s Herbal Blemish Stick™!:)
I bought this product along with my previous Burt’s Bees Radiance night moisturizer. I wanted to try a natural acne remedies.Something that doesn’t contain parabens since it can get through my blood by acne wound.So I hoped that this burt’s bees would work on my acne attack.

This came in a small glass bottle with roll on system on the top,just like deodorant. It contains:
SD Alcohol 40B (from yellow corn), Calendula (Calendula Officinalis) Flower Extract, Borage (Borago Officinalis) Extract, Yarrow Extract, Parsley Extract, Willow Bark Extract, Lemon Oil, Fennel (Foeniculum Vulgare) Oil, Water, Tea Tree Oil, Juniper Oil, Eucalyptus Oil.
I’ve read reviews about it on MUA,and some ppl there complained about the smells.They said it had a strong smell. So I was ready for its smell.I imagined the smell would be similar,at least as strong as Oriflame’s acne remedies. Why Oriflame?Among all acne remedies I’ve ever tried,Oriflame’s acne remedies had the worst smells ever!! It smelt like a pine smells,something which reminds me of toilet/bathroom cleanser. I got that oriflame looong time ago when I was still on my Junior High School. I dunno their acne remedies range products recently,perhaps they’ve improved the formula.Dunno,never tried it again since that time.

So,when I used this burt’s bees for the first time,my reaction to its smells was…I loved it!
It has a strong smells,but still a nice smells. Something that reminded me of what we call here in Indonesia”Minyak Telon”(telon oil). Telon Oil is generally used for babies,as a body warmer oil so they will feel warm,keeping away from cold.It’s a nice,warm smells,makes you feel warm and calm when you smell it(at least mostly Indonesian ppl).Telon Oil is made of  Cajuputi oil,coconut oil,and other oils that I hardly remember.There are lots of brands of telon oil that are available in here,but I give you this telon oil pic in pink because..it's sooo girlyyyy,hehehe :D... This burt’s bees has a slight similarity smells as that Telon Oil(except the alcohol smell part),so yes..I love the smells..

indonesian traditional remedies for babies

Did it cure my acnes and pimples? Surprisingly,yes! Just rub it onto our infected area parts,then you’ll find it reduced in the morning. Continue using it couple of days(at least 2-3 days),your acnes will completely shrink and dry. If you want a product that can zip your zit in just a night,this product isn’t for you. I’m not in a hurry person for zipping my zit,so I’m fine with this product since it’s effective and natural too. If there’s one thing that I don’t like about this product is that its packaging is too simple for me,not really attractive(I’m a cute princessy packaging lover,remember?^^)

*4.5 points for this product

4 lovely notes

  1. have you ever tried their moisturizer? The anti blemish daily moisturizing lotion. I heard it's so good. I've never tried it though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Nurfadhilah:)
      Umm..nope.I haven't tried their lotion.I have dry skin so acne targeting moisturizer won't be a wise product for me to try.They tend to dry the skin,which will make my skin even drier.

      As for other burt's bees moisturizer,generally they're beeswax based which can clog pores,and it's also sticky.Not my fave one:(

      Delete
  2. hi im just abt searching best tee tree oil on the internet & end up viewing your burts bees tea tree oil & the one from TBS line. remember u got 4.5 stars for both products,which one you recommend to try? not a typical of acne prone skin,but smth u can see as 'bruntusan' in indo. very sensitive & redness is a common thing for me. thankyou!;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Maria^^

      Umm...both products are ok. If you have bruntusan,I think it's because your skin is overly drying,probably because you use harsh facial cleanser,in this case..soap. Try using double cleansing started with plant based oil for make up removal,after that you can wash your face with soap so that your skin won't be too dry. You can read my post about coconut oil under the brand,Adara. I have written about this before.

      Good Luck in finding good products!:)

      Delete

Spamming isn't a lovely thing!I won't approve any spam and advertisement comment here.Please,don't try your luck by spamming on my blog.Thank you..